IEC Crocus Expo
"Crocus Expo" International Exhibition Center was designed and constructed using modern building materials in accordance with the highest international architectural standards. Its core business is holding of large international exhibitions of different profiles with participation of Russian and foreign companies.
At present "Crocus Expo" is one of the largest and most perspective exhibition grounds in Russia.
There are eleven exhibition halls in its two pavilions (pavilion 1, pavilion 2), equipped according to the latest international standards, thirteen conference halls (pavilion 1, pavilion 2) with all the necessary facilities for holding exhibition and congress events, presentations and seminars, and nine negotiation rooms.
"Crocus Expo" International Exhibition Center has a very well developed infrastructure: Sberbank and Crocus Bank Departments, service-centers, food courts, cafes and restaurants (pavilion 1, pavilion 2), taxi service, coatrooms, customs terminal, and handling service are situated at its pavilions.
Multimedia data terminals which help visitors to orient both in the exhibition pavilions and within each particular exhibition are installed at the entrances to each exhibition hall and at food courts.
Advanced security systems will provide comfortable working climate for organizers and exhibitors during an exhibition period as well as during mounting and dismantling periods. Overall guarding is provided during all exhibitions in general, but at the same time exhibitors can order individual guarding of their exhibition booth.
Crocus can be easily reached by metro (the nearest metro stations are "Tushinskaya", "Planernaya" and "Molodezhnaya") and by car. Exhibition Center is situated at the outer side of the Moscow Ring Road (65-66 km) what makes its approach ways very convenient both for heavy-duty vehicles and cars. In the nearest future, after the construction of a roundabout, car owners will have an opportunity to drive up to it from the inner side of the Moscow Ring Road.
It is also necessary to mention about free of charge parking for 20 000 car-places situated in front of "Crocus Expo", which is very much appreciated by organizers, participants and visitors.
Moreover, during exhibitions "Crocus Expo" transport department provides shuttle bus services for visitors from metro stations "Tushinskaya" and "Planernaya" to the exhibition center and back.
By city transport
- Metro station Maykinino (Arbatsko-Pokrovskaya line) - exit directly at the exhibition centre
- Metro station Tushinskaya – buses # 631, 640, minibuses # 450, 631 (exit to the Crocus Expo at the bus stop Ulitsa Isakovskogo).
- Metro station Schukinskaya – bus # 687 (exit to the Crocus Expo at the bus stop Departament Truda I Zaniatosti); bus №640 (exit to the Crocus Expo at the bus stop Ulitsa Isakovskogo).
- Metro station Strogino – bus # 631 (exit to the Crocus Expo at the bus stop Ulitsa Isakovskogo); bus # 652 (exit to the Crocus Expo at the bus stop Departament Truda I Zaniatosti);
- Metro station Molodezhnaya – bus # 441, minibus # 441M (exit to the Crocus Expo at the bus stop Ulitsa Isakovskogo).
Metro stations Planernaya, Tushinskaya and Strogino – free shuttle buses on exhibition days
Free shuttle bus service operates ONLY on exhibition days (by agreement with the event organizer)
- Crossing of Moscow City Ring (inner side, 66 km) and Volokolamskoe shosse.